The standard abstract deadline has now closed
Late breaking abstract submission has now closed
ECTS 2016 Abstracts Are Now Available!
- All accepted abstracts will be published online.
- Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. Errors will not be amended by the organisers.
- Instructions for oral presentation and poster preparation will be e-mailed to authors prior to the congress and will be available on the congress website.
- Submission of an abstract implies that it has been approved by all listed authors and transfer of copyright to the ECTS becomes effective when the abstract has been accepted for presentation.
What is my commitment?
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present the abstract as accepted.
- Expenses associated with the preparation, submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter(s)/author(s).
- No shows will be logged by the organisers. An author failing to present accepted material at two or more congresses will be asked to register in order for their abstract to be considered for acceptance by the scientific committee. If no registration is received their abstract(s) will be withdrawn prior to publication.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you wish to withdraw an abstract please contact the conference secretariat
Please note that abstracts may not be withdrawn after 28 February 2016, unless an acceptable explanation is received by the organisers. An example of an acceptable explanation would be the inability to reproduce the data described in the abstract.
LDI Poster Printing Service
ECTS Recommends all poster authors to use the Call4Posters® poster printing process service.With Call4Posters®, you can have your poster professionally printed, reviewed and shipped directly to the poster exhibition.Enjoy the convenience of onsite pick-up without the hassle of travelling with your poster.To start submitting your poster for printing, please click here to get started.